Machine suitable for satin and finishing operations on pipes and bars with square and rectangular section as well as sheets and plates made of stainless steel, iron, aluminium, brass and other metals.
Particularly suitable for DEBURRING on laser/plasma cut or shared sheets. The machine can be supplied in 4 DIFFERENT VERSIONS:
- Standard version with n°2 modules “A” (Pic 1)
- Version with n°1 module “A” + n°1 module “B” (Pic 2)
- Version with n°3 modules “A” (Pic 3)
- Version with n°2 modules “A” and n°1 module “B” (Pic 4)
Working process is “WET”: cooling mixture is sprayed on the workpiece under process and convoyed to a filtering device to clean the liquid from residuals before further recirculation.
ON REQUEST this machine can be supplied with:
- Equipment for “DRY” processing
- Double rotation speed of the abrasive belt
- Brush head speed adjustable with inverter equipment (module “B” )
- Air blower for drying up workpieces
- Front and rear holdering table with n°3 rollers
- Front/rear table rollers (3 mt. length module) to hold workpieces both in entrance and exit from the machine
- Electro-mechanical prearrangements for third module
Since 20 years the Company GARBOLI, has been DEVELOPING and PRODUCING machines for GRINDING, SATINING, DEBURRING, BUFFING, POLISHING and FINISHING of METAL ITEMS, with applications in different branches as: bathrooms fittings, automotive, plants engineering, metal constructions and many other sectors.
Particular attention is given to customers needs: machines can be customized and manufactured in accordance to the specific requirements and investment possibilities
QUALITY is the most important and indispensable feature which our Company looks at; QUALITY not only of materials used, but also of the adopted manufacturing processes.
Customers are guaranteed against defects or vices on the machines: before shipment, every machine is submitted to many tests and working trials to check the correct functioning.
The COMMERCIAL NETWORK, acquired during these years also thanks to our presence to many international and world fairs, allowed our technology to be spread and successfully used in all industrialized Countries of the World.