The hydraulic bending press T22 Chamaleon is provided with a lateral axis with the special ring rolling equipment for bending process.
The main features of the bending press are listed below:
- solid work table made in stabilized steel
- cylinder placed under the work table, which is free fromframes for better use of the machine and tools, with frontal position for the operator
- carriage made of forged, hardened and grounded steel, protected by dust scrapers
- adjustment of the stroke by hand wheels, driven by precision electric limit switches with millimetric rulers stroke readout
- hydraulic single block power unit
- approach feed speed adjustment through manual flow control valve
- die holder pins made in hardened and grinded alloy steel
- lubrication by manual pump
- electric pedal control at low voltage (24 V.) and push-button safety control timer.
More than 40 years of experience in the production of machines for deformation, cutting and punching for sheet metals and profiles …
… more than 30 different models including presses, notching machines, bending machines, punching machines and bevelling machines …
… thousands of machines and pieces of equipment sold around the world