The factory was founded on 1944 April, 17 on baseline of tractor workshop for repairing of farm machines, automobiles and tractors with consequent mastering issue of repair parts and manufactures of farm machines.
In 1976 year on baseline of a factory the production association has been organized. From 1995 years the factory has become Joint-stock company "MOLDAGROTEHNICA". Since 1995 years, the company had been manufacturing more than 24 types of farm machines. For last years the joint-stock company has created good relations with Dutch SOFICO corporations, Slovene - SIP, French - FABRI, German - KLEINE, Italian - MAURA.
Quality of manufactured agricultural machinery is provided with system of quality according to International Quality standard ISO-9001. The system of security of quality is certificated in 1999 with German corporation "DEKRA CERTIFICATION SERVICES", and in 2003 year is confirmed within 2006 years with the German corporation "TUV CERT"
In 2000, 2001, 2002 year of joint-stock company "MOLDAGROTEHNICA" becomes the winner of the State Premium in the field of quality, competitive strength and productivity. Also our company specializes in metal processing and manufacturing of products to customer's drawings.
- 機械製造 / 原始設備製造商