Pressure blast cabinet consists of cabinet enclosure, claimer, blast system and dust collector for tough cleaning, peening, deburring jobs. Compared to suction blasting, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive media velocity for greater impact intensity, and can
increase production rate by as much as 300% theoretically.
It's widely used for process the surface of the forged parts, casting parts, welding parts, components after heat treatment, etc.
Adoptable blasting media: Fused alumina, silicon carbide, garnet, glass bead, etc.
1. 24" long rubber gloves resist wear and protect operator's hands.
2. Dust-proof light inside working cabinet for extraordinary visibility.
3. A small exhaust fan specailly for removing of dust inside blast room to increase working visibility
4. Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if the door is opened.
5. Steel plate welded construction.
6. Window glass exchangeable free tool.
7. Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
8. One pressure blast gun with boron carbide nozzle dia 8mm.
9. Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet.
10. Pneumatic foot pedal switch for activating blasting.
Model : 9080P
Main Cabinet : 900 x 900 x 1650mm
Blasting room : 850 x 750 x 580mm
Side door opening : 720 x 420 mm
Pressure pot : Dia 400 mm, 40 kg.
Light : 220 V / 26 W
Exhauster motor : 2.2 KW
Blasting gun : 1 pc, with Boron carbide, dia 8mm
blow-off gun : 1 pc.
Dust cleaning : Dry filter type, manual dust cleaning.
Required Compressed air source : 4-7 bar, 1.5-2.0 m3/min
Adoptable abrasive : Artificial corundum, #46-#120
1. Front door or/and side door
2. Manual turntable or Automatic turntable
3. Work car manual or powered & track assembly
4. Reverse pulse cartridge dust collectors
5. Pneumatic vertical lift door
6. Adjustable gun mount